- Harmless - There are no needles involved, so there is no skin piercing. Simply press the pen to the affected areas and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
- Alternative Treatment - The Electronic Acupuncture Pen has no side effects, unlike medicated painkillers and other drugs used to treat chronic pain. It is great for treating acute and chronic physical pain caused by arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint, and back pains.
- Features 5 Special Functions - The Dome Tip is superficial therapy, applicable for health care and facial beautification; the Spheroidal Tip is partial therapy, applicable for quickly alleviating pain; the Scraping Tip using on acupoints, acupuncture channels, or to increase blood circulation in an area; the Acupuncture Tapping Massage Tip, use for pain or tension anywhere on the body as tapping or rolling massage; the Node Point Tip stimulates specific acupoints or area of pain.
- Easy To Use - The Electronic Acupuncture Pen only needs One AA Battery (not included) to function. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 - weakest and 9 - strongest). Simply press the start button to increase or decrease the strength of the electric pulse.
- Portable Pain Reliever - The Electronic Acupuncture Pen is lightweight and fits easily in your pocket, bag, or pouch. Use it while traveling or just for a long day at work, where you'll need relief from your pain.
- Do not use the acupuncture pen if you have a pacemaker, pulse regulator, artificial heart, lungs, or other- sustaining electronic medical device.
- Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, have a serious heart condition, or have other life-threatening diseases or injuries.
- Never operate the acupuncture pen in the shower, bath, pool, high humidity, or in/near other bodies of water.
- Never use the acupuncture pen on or near mucous membranes or in body orifices.
- Keep device away from children and pets.
- Do not use the acupuncture pen on anyone who cannot communicate or is unconscious.
- If not in use for long periods of time, remove the battery.
- Blitz by acupuncture pen *1
- The Dome Tip *1
- The Spheroidal Tip *1
- The Scraping Tip *1
- The Acupuncture Tapping Massage Tip *1
- The Node Point Tip *1